Lapland Trip 6.-11.12.
Lapland is a must-visit when in Finland.
And much more…
All possible in one place and the direction is to the north!
CLINT in collaboration with Timetravels want to make sure each and everyone gets a chance to experience the northern wonders during their time in Finland, easily and stress-free.
The trip is ready organized for you, from Tampere to Lapland and back, but leaves also space for your own choices and interests to choose to do during your time there. So, you don’t have to worry about transportation or accommodation and such yourself.
Package price (339€) includes
- A round trip by bus to Rovaniemi & Saariselkä from the chosen departure place
- Accommodation in 3-14 person apartment/cabins with sauna 4 nights
- Visit the famous Kemi Snow Castle
- Visit of the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
- Tour guide services in the destination
Package price does not include
- Catering, meals, breakfasts
- Bed linen (you can bring your own or rent at 15€/stay)
- Extra activities as described in the itinerary (can be booked online until 8 days before departure)
The Lapland trip is organized in the autumn semester as well as in the spring semester.