Cruise to St. Petersburg and Tallinn (Visa free) 19-23.4
With the collaboration of Time Travels, CLINT offers you a chance to visit Russia VISA FREE (norm. 80€ for a visa).
This is a great opportunity to get a glimpse of this big country and its culture.
This trip takes you by ferry takes you to, historical and beautiful St. Petersburg, Russia, and Tallinn.
The price of the trip is from 295€
- Connecting transfer to Helsinki from your chosen departure place
- Ferry trip Helsinki-St Petersburg-Tallinn-Helsinki
- Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
- Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 3 nights (shared double room basis)
- 3 x hotel breakfast
- Guided city sightseeing tour by bus with English
- Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (FREE FOR STUDENTS ONLY)
- Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
- Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
- Services of a tour leader in St Petersburg
- All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
- Tourist map of St Petersburg
FOR EXTRA COST
- Optional guided excursions and activities
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation in 2-person economy-class cabin on the ferry if available when booking
* Due to high demand for cabins on this route, we reserve right to upgrade any cabins to a higher class for outbound in inbound service. Should this happen, no extra fee is applied.
Russia here we come!